Hermione Granger was an Muggle-born witch who learned about her magical nature at the age of 11. She met Harry and Ron first on Hogwarts express. Three of them became friends when they got involved in a near-death experience against a troll. Hermione Granger quotes are quite popular due to uniqueness of the character.
You may also like:
Let’s look at some of the best Hermione Granger quotes hand picked from Harry Potter..
Best Hermione Granger Quotes from Harry Potter
1. “Stop, Stop, Stop! You’re Going To Take Someone’s Eye Out. Besides, You’re Saying It Wrong. It’s Leviosa, Not Leviosar!”
2. “Now If You Two Don’t Mind, I’m Going To Bed Before Either Of You Come Up With Another Clever Idea To Get Us Killed – Or Worse, Expelled.”
3. “No, Harry. Even In The Wizarding World, Hearing Voices Isn’t A Good Sign.”
4. “Actually, I’m Highly Logical, Which Allows Me To Look Past Extraneous Detail And Perceive Clearly That Which Others Overlook.”
5. “You Complete Ass, Ronald Weasley! You Show Up Here After Weeks, And You Say ‘Hey’?”
6. “Fear Of A Name Only Increases Fear Of The Thing Itself.”
7. “I don’t know, Harry, but it sounded like you were egging the snake on or something.“
8. “Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules.“
9. “Professor McGonagall told me what awful things have happened when wizards have meddled with time…“
10. “Viktor’s more of a physical being. I just mean he’s not particularly loquacious.“
11. “I’ve learned all our course books by heart, of course, I just hope it will be enough…“
12. “Nobody in my family’s magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter…“
13. “Next time there’s a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!”
14. “Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.“
15. “I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!“
16. “Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery and — oh Harry — be careful!“
17. “Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!”
18. “Mandrake or Mandragora is used to return those who have been petrified to their original state.“
19. “There’s a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent. Salazar Slytherin was a parselmouth, he could talk to snakes too.“
20. “It’s just outrageous! I’ve looked it up, they simply can’t expel you. It’s completely unfair!“
21. “Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets.“
22. “I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.“
23. “You don’t really think you’re going to be able to find all those horcruxes by yourself do you? You need us Harry.“
24. “We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.“
25. “We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who’s had real experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.“
26. “Are you sure that’s a real spell? Well, it’s not very good is it?“
27. “There’s nothing in here about using defensive spells.“
28. “Do you ever stop eating?“
29. “He’s been poisoned, you daft dimbo! And as a matter of fact, I’ve always found him interesting.“
30. “This sort of thing is exactly what Dumbledore was talking about. You-Know-Who’s only been back two months, and we’ve started fighting among ourselves. And the Sorting Hat’s warning was the same — stand together, be united.”
31. “Then I’ll go back again tomorrow! I’ll plan his lessons for him if I have to. I don’t care if she throws out Trelawney but she’s not taking Hagrid!”
32. “One day, you’ll read Hogwarts, A History, and perhaps that will remind you that you can’t Apparate or Disapparate inside Hogwarts.”
33. “Oh, you’re so naive sometimes, Harry, you really think Umbridge will wait for proof?”
34. “The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it, and is always equipped for the seeker’s needs.“
35. “I’ve always admired your courage Harry, but sometimes you can be really thick.“
36. “There you are, then, they see the Grim and die of fright. The Grim’s not an omen, it’s the cause of death! And Harry’s still with us because he’s not stupid enough to see one and think, right, well, I’d better kick the bucket then!”
37. “Maybe [I don’t understand Quidditch], but at least my happiness doesn’t depend on Ron’s goalkeeping ability.”
38. “So the Daily Prophet exists to tell people what they want to hear, does it?”
39. “Of course, I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself, but they’ve all worked for me. For example, Oculus Reparo.“
40. “Cho couldn’t take her eyes off you, could she?“
41. “You have to realize who you are, Harry.“
42. “You do realize that your sheets are changed, your fires lit, your classrooms cleaned, and your food cooked by a group of magical creatures who are unpaid and enslaved?”
43. “Honestly, am I the only person who’s ever bothered to read Hogwarts, A History?”
44. “You know, the Egyptians used to worship cats.“
45. “Even Dumbledore didn’t see this coming. Harry, if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s ours.“
46. “Don’t you dare call Hagrid pathetic, you foul — you evil little cockroach!”
47. “[Ron], you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.”
48. “Harry, [Voldemort] is taking over the Ministry and the newspapers and half the Wizarding world! Don’t let him inside your head too!”
49. “At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent.“
50. “Everyone this is Loony Love…Luna Lovegood.“
51. “It’s people like you, Ron, who prop up rotten and unjust systems, just because they’re too lazy to”
52. “Oh I see, so basically, you’re going to take the best-looking girl who’ll have you, even if she’s completely horrible?”
53. “A giant! A giant in the forest! And we’re supposed to give him English lessons! Always assuming, of course, we can get past the herd of murderous centaurs on the way in and out! I — don’t — believe, — him!”
54. “Will you stop eating? Your best friend is missing!“
Reasons Hermione Is the real Hero.
She put her own needs second: Hermione has always been considered selfless and kind. However, her most remarkable act of selflessness that is almost unnoticed is her removal of all her parents’ memories of her life.
Loyalty: Hermione has shown loyalty to all her companions throughout the series, especially Harry and Ron. The most significant moment of true loyalty is when she decided to help Harry find Horcrux in The Deathly Hallows movie.
She has an underrated amount of strength: In Deathly Hallows, she was tortured with Cruciatus Curse repeatedly into admitting they stole the Sword of Gryffindor. She survived and even stole the Horcrux.
She slapped Malfoy in the face: In the Harry Potter series, Draco is the most hated character because of the thing he did. Hermione slapping him is perhaps one of the best moments in the film Prisoner of Azkaban, and it shows her fearless nature.
Magical abilities and skills
Hermione demonstrated to be a very powerful and gifted young witch. Even before she started her studies at Hogwarts, she easily practiced simple spells.
Remus Lupin stated his belief that Hermione was the most intelligent wizard of her generation he’d ever seen. Her incredible abilities easily outshined nearly every student in her class, and there were only a few who were able to challenge her in school.