Following the story of a world-renowned Hitman, John Wick was released on September 19, 2014. It is a movie that has taken the world by storm due to which John Wick quotes are quite popular.
Now let’s look at some of the best John Wick quotes handpicked..
Quotes by John Wick
1. “The knife is in your aorta. You pull it out, you will bleed and you will die. Consider this a professional courtesy”
2. “[John wants Viggo’s son] You can either hand over your son, or you can die screaming next to him!”
3. “People keep asking if I’m back and I haven’t really had an answer, but yeah, I’m thinking I’m back.”
4. “Everything’s got a price”
5. “Whoever comes, whoever it is… I’ll kill them. I’ll kill them all”
6. “You want a war? Or do you wanna just give me a gun?”
7. “I want to live to remember Helen. To remember us”
8. “You don’t want me owing you”
Quotes by Viggo Tarasov
9. “John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will, something you know very little about.”
10. “I once saw him kill three men in a bar with a pencil… with a fuck**g pencil”
11. “I’ll say this for you, John… They sure as f*** broke the mold with you.”
12. “People don’t change. You know that. Times, they do”
13. “Well, John wasn’t exactly ‘The Boogeyman’. He was the one you sent to kill the fuck*n’ Boogeyman”
Quotes by Bowery King
14. “They about to learn that if you cut a king, you better cut him to the quick”
15. “Avert your eyes my sweet. The king is dead. Long live the king”
16. “John Wick. The man. The myth. The legend”
17. “You think you can take John Wick? You got a nasty surprise coming”
Quotes by Winston
18. “14 million dollar bounty on his head and everyone in the city wants a piece of it. I would say the odds are about even”
19. “Rules. Without them, we live with the animals”
20. “You stabbed the devil in the back. To him, this isn’t vengeance; this is justice”
21. “I know what you’re thinking, Jonathan. We live by a code, which is why I’m not the one telling you that a certain helicopter at a certain helipad is being fueled for a certain someone.”
22. “This kingdom is mine, and mine alone”
23. “Have you thought this through? I mean, chewed down to the bone? You got out once. You dip so much as a pinky back into this pond… you may well find something reaches out… and drags you back into its depths.”
Quotes by Sofia
24. “Consider your origins, you were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge”
25. “Sometimes you have to kill what you love”
26. “Nothing’s ever is just a conversation with you, John”
Quotes by Others
27. “I’ve lived my life my way, and I’ll die my way” – Gianna D’ Antonio
28. “What would your Helen think about you?” – Gianna D’ Antonio
29. “No wife, no dog, no home. You have nothing, John. Vengeance is all you have left.” – Santino D’Antonio
30. “Is that a dog? He likes you. Me? I’m more of a cat person” –Zero
31. “I have been looking forward to meeting you for a long time. And so far, you haven’t disappointed” –Zero
32. “We can keep this up as long as you like. But this only ends one way” -The Adjudicator
33. “I can assure you that the stories you hear about this man, if nothing else, have been watered down” – Abram Tarasov
34. “John, I’m sorry I can’t be there for you. But you still need something, someone to love, so start with this. Because the car doesn’t count. I love you, John. This illness has loomed over us for a long time and now that I have found my peace, find yours. Until that day, your best friend.” – Helen
Dialogues from John wick
35. John Wick: [Answers the phone] Yes?
Hotel Manager: I apologize for calling you at this hour, but we have received a number of grievances from your floor concerning the noise.
John Wick: My apologies. I was dealing with an uninvited guest.
Hotel Manager: Have you need then of, say, a dinner reservation, perhaps?
John Wick: Perhaps. I’ll have to get back to you.
36. Bowery King: Oh, and remember – you owe me.
John Wick: You don’t want me owing you.
37. The Elder: Why do you want to live?
John Wick: To remember Helen. To remember us.
38. John Wick: You want a war? Or do you wanna just give me a gun?
Bowery King: Somebody, please – get this man a gun!
39. Viggo Tarasov: What happened, John?… We were professionals… Civilized.
John Wick: Do I look civilized to you?
40. Charlie: Good to see you John.
John Wick: Charlie…
Charlie: You look good. And here I’d feared you’d left all this behind.
41. John Wick: Open it.
Priest: [In Russian] Do you think you can scare me into opening this gate?
John Wick: [In Russian] Yes, I do. Open it.
Priest: Viggo will kill me.
[John shoots an unconscious guard]
John Wick: Uh-huh.
Top 5 Criminals in John Wick
Winston : Winston is the owner of Continental Hotel. Being one of the major figures in the criminal world, he holds great power in defining and enforcing the rules of the criminal world.
The Bowery King : He is the leader of Bowery, which on the outside is a homeless shelter but in reality is an underground intelligence syndicate. Bowery king wears a silk robe and assists John Wick with his objectives.
The Adjudicator: Many fans underestimate The Adjudicator, but her work behind the scenes made the objectives of John Wick difficult. She likes to manipulate people so that she can achieve what she wants.
Zero : There are very few enemies which gave John Wick a proper fight and Zero is the one who put up with everything John has to offer. He was able to predict John Wick’s every move while fighting.
Cassian : Unlike others in the John Wick universe, Cassian wants only money, and he only kills for money. He took the contract of John Wick and proved to be a good opponent for him. Emotions aren’t something that hinder his fighting.