Arthur Morgan is a central character and the principal protagonist in Red Dead Redemption 2. He is a cold, brooding, and sulky outlaw who is usually violent and not shy in the killing. However, Arthur can be brutally cruel and uncaring to those he harms in his worst moments.
You may also like:
Now lets look at some of the badass Arthur Morgan quotes…
Best Badass Arthur Morgan Quotes
1. “You speak as if killing was something I cared about.“
2. “Five thousand dollars? For me? Can I turn myself in?“
3. “You’re my favorite parasite… no wait, ringworm’s my favorite parasite, you’re my second-favorite parasite… I lied. Ringworm then rats with the plague, then you.”
4. “I hope it’s hot and terrible, Mrs. Downes… otherwise I’ll feel I’ve been sold a false bill of goods.“
5. “Nothin’ means more to me than this gang. I would kill for it. I would happily die for it. I wish things were different..”
6. “I’m Too Tired To Think Of Any More Mean Things To Say.“
7. “That Sign Won’t Stop Me Because I Can’t Read.“
8. “You gonna strangle me too, Dutch.“
9. “Lack of something to feel important about is almost the greatest tragedy a man may have.“
10. “You know, all that ever mattered to me was loyalty? It was all I knew. It was all I ever believed in.“
11. “Francine, Can I Ask You A Question? Why Don’t You Go Back To Your Own House And Stop Bothering Us?“
12. “That’s Your After-School Snack? No Wonder Those Are Your Husky Pants.“
13. “We’re thieves in a world that don’t want us no more.“
14. “You don’t get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you.“
15. “I Don’t Care About The President. I Care About Ponies.“
16. “Humanists are not characteristically strong in faith, hope, and love. “
17. “More and more of civilization…what a mess we’re making of things.“
18. “Just do one thing or the other, don’t try to be two people at once.“
19. “Women voting? Sure, why not? Anyone dumb enough to wanna vote, I say go for it.“
20. “I’m Sick of Sunshine.“
21. “How Could Someone With A Sister As Cute As Me Be Cursed?“
22. “Life’s greatest adventure is in doing one’s level best.“
23. “We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.“
24. “Some jobs aren’t for saving and some legacies are for pissing on.“
25. “My Allowance Was Raised To A Gazillion Dollars.“
26. “You’re gonna sleep with your chest open if you ain’t careful boy.“
27. “Now I Know What True Power Feels Like.“
28. “Be loyal to what matters.“
29. “Forgive me if I slip and stab you in the face.“
30. “Nothing Tastes As Sweet As Revenge.“
31. “We’re more ghosts than people.“
32. “You, sir, are a fish.”
33. “Vengeance is an idiot’s game.“
Some Saddest Things About Arthur Morgan
He Knows His Life Is Ending : After diagnosing with TB there wasn’t much Arthur could do and he was left to live knowing that his days are now numbered. TB was considered a death sentence in the late 19th century, and Arthur was aware of it.
He Dies Alone : Red Dead Redemption 2 contains an extremely emotional end regardless of the player’s decision, Arthur Morgan will die. This is made more tragic due to it being true that Arthur will die alone without any friend or any one around him.
Low Self Esteem : It’s evident that Arthur is struggling with self-esteem and an extremely negative view of himself as an individual. His journal has a few clues that point to this fact.
Very Lonely : Although he is part of an extensive outlaw group, Arthur Morgan is lonely and isn’t particularly connected to any of the group members and is in a highly ambiguous relationship with the majority of the group’s members.
Betrayed By His Good Friend : Just the moment Arthur required John the most, John personally betrayed his great companion in Red Dead Redemption 2 by fleeing from the group. John was under a lot of stress from his new family and was looking for tranquility and peace. Arthur felt that this was very selfish from John and felt betrayed.