Sasuke is the cool type of the Naruto anime’s protagonist trio. The Japanese artists have a rule to include odd numbers of characters in any setting. In the protagonist set, they make sure one is the cool type, who is seemingly unaffected by trivial matters and is generously loved by girls. Sasuke is the cool type benchmark on which countless other manga and anime characters are based.
As the cool types also have sort of a love-hate rivalry with the typically hot-headed main protagonist (Naruto in this case), it’s quite fascinating to see how their character traits unravel.
Sasuke is the definition of perfection. Highly intelligent and a user of Sharingan, he can easily best even those with years more training than him and excel in arts not possible to comprehend by ninjas his age.
You may also like:
Best Sasuke Uchiha Quotes on Reality of Life
1. “No man chooses evil because he is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.”
2. “Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire.”
3. “That which can be destroyed can always be fixed and rebuilt.”
4. “My dream doesn’t exist in the future. It lies in the past. That’s the only place it exists.”
5. “The people that are the hardest to love are usually the ones who need it the most.”
Best Sasuke Uchiha Quotes on Revenge
6. “If anyone wants to deny my way of living, I’ll kill everyone they ever cared about. Maybe then they’ll understand… a little bit of my hatred.”
7. “My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don’t particularly like anything.”
8. “I’m going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.”
9. “I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.”
10. “What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality.”
11. “Naruto… it’s too late, nothing you can say will change me! I’m going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It’s time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!”
12. “Your laughing voices sound like contempt and mocking me now, I will change those laughs to screams and wails.”
Sad Sasuke Uchiha Quotes
13. “Tears and rain, fall down on my face, my body is unable to stay, yet my heart is unwilling to leave.”
14. “I never want to see another important person die in front of me again.”
15. “I’m suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!”
16. “I don’t know. My body just moved. There was no time to think.”
Other Sasuke Uchiha Quotes
17. “First thing in the morning and they’re already driving me nuts.”
18. “It’s true, you are special, Naruto. But not as special as I am.”
19. “Was she having fun in her little make-believe fantasy of true love? As for me, I have absolutely no reason to love her and likewise, I can see no reason why she would love me.”
20. “I spared your life on a whim, nothing more. But this time, my whim is telling me, to finish what I started…”
21. “Naruto… I know you’re special but, I AM MORE SPECIAL THAN YOU!”
22. “You’re such a loser, Naruto.”
23. “I have told you before, I’m an avenger. I don’t care about this test, Chunin or whatever. ‘Am I strong?’ that’s the answer I want.”
The Life of Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha is one of the few last surviving members of the Uchiha clan after his older brother, Itachi, slaughtered the entire clan. Sasuke’s is a singular mission. Unlike hoping to gain popularity or rank, his sole motivation for the most part remains to be killing his older brother for what he did.
A Child of the Prophecy along with Naruto, he defects the Konoha village to seek power with the ultimate goal of vengeance.
Sasuke is by no means an evil character. He is one of the most determined of the lot. And that brings us to a conflict. Will he shun evil even if it provides him the tools and skills necessary to exact his revenge, for which he is so determined?
Sasuke faced this dilemma in his life more than once. And his vengeance triumphed every time (almost). When his race to achieve even greater powers started manifesting itself as a path down a rabbit hole that never ends, he was quick to realize what a grave mistake he had made.
There were a few supporting factors as well, such as his best friend Naruto trying ceaselessly to talk sense into him, Itachi’s motivations for what he did becoming clear, and the Fourth Shinobi War coming to an end.
All in all, Sasuke returned to the Konoha village – his one true home – and stopped seeking more power for revenge. More than a combination of a friend and an advisor, he quickly came to be known as the “Sasaukage” which literally translates into the “supporting shadow”.
To discover Sasuke’s life is like going on an emotional rollercoaster.