Duke Nukem is a fictional playable character and is the main protagonist of the Duke Nukem video game series. The character first appeared in Duke Nukem’s game, developed by Apogee Software in 1991.
The character has since appeared in several sequels produced by 3D Realms. His most recent appearance is in Duke Nukem Forever, released by Gearbox Software. Duke Nukem quotes are quite famous due to the badass nature of the character.
Now let’s look at some of the best Duke Nukem quotes handpicked…
Most Badass Duke Nukem Quotes
1. “Guess again, freakshow. I’m coming back to town, and the last thing that’s gonna go through your mind before you die… is my size-13 boot!”
2. “Damn, that’s the second time those alien bastards shot up my ride!”
3. “I go where I please, and I please where I go.”
4. “Hey kids you remember i’m a professional, don’t try this at home!”
5. “I’m your worst nightmare, you uninvited alien scum-sucker! And right now you’re all that stands between me and a planet full of babes – so get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!”
6. “The bigger they are, the more they bleed!”
7. “Ahhh, smell those traffic fumes. And no damn aliens! Time for some R & R!”
8. “My name is Duke Nukem – and I’m coming to get the rest of you alien bastards!”
9. “You’re wrong, Proton breath. I’ll be done with you and still have time to watch Oprah!”
10. “I always said, if there was a way to go, it’d have something to do with women, whips, and oil…”
11. “Your face, your ass – what’s the difference?“
12. “What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum-sucking algae eater?”
13. “Ah, New York! It’s my kind of town. If I can kill ’em here…I can kill ’em anywhere!”
14. “Don’t worry about it, saving chicks is what I’m all about!”
15. “Nuke ’em ’till they glow, then shoot ’em in the dark!”
16. “This is KTIT, K-Tit! Playing the breast- uhh, the best tunes in town.”
17. “I don’t die that easy boys. Come on time for a jail break…. by balls.”
18. “Aaah, I love the smell of sewers in the morning. I bet Morphix is hiding under a turd somewhere.”
19. “I’m an equal opportunity ass kicker!”
20. “This is taking forever. Time to stop pissing around and get this big guy back into action. Woah, that water’s cold.”
21. “Looks like Morphix puts workers’ safety first… Right after everything else”
22. “I hate to kick my own ass but it’s gotta be done.“
23. “[beep, beep, beep] The number you have reached: 9-1-1 has been changed to a non-published number. “
24. “Come on out, Morphix. There’s only two ways this can end, and in both of them… you die!”
25. “Well, enough talk then. Come get some! Oh, Silverback, one more thing. I’m gonna enjoy pissin’ on your dead body!”
26. “Little pig, little pig, let me in. Or I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll kick your ass in!”
27. “Babes, bullets, bombs. Damn – I love this job!”
28. “You’re goin’ down faster than the XFL!“
29. “I’m gonna get medieval on your asses!”
30. “Mess with the best, you will die like the rest.”
31. “I’m not gonna fight you, I’m gonna KICK YOUR ASS!”
32. “What are you waitin’ for? Christmas?”
33. “Hey! Get your ass out of here and bring me back my chicks! So much for the new boots…Has anyone seen Mr. Hankey?”
34. “Someone’s gonna pay for making me find these friggin’ key cards!”
35. “Hmm, no lights… must be part of Morphix’s energy conservation plan.”
36. “Hey kids you remember i’m a professional, don’t try this at home!”
37. “I like a good cigar…and a bad woman…”
38. “This is why I have games named after me!”
39. “Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your chicks.”
40. “Is it true that Roman girls have Roman hands?”
41. “It ain’t no bike, but it sure beats the hell outta walking.”
42. “Nobody steals our chicks… and lives!”
43. “Don’t get your panties all in a bunch.”
44. “Sometimes I even amaze myself.”
45. “You’re an inspiration for birth control.”
46. “…and I thought cigars smelled bad!”
47. “I’m climbing a ladder……..to heaven.”
48. “All aboard the Midtown Express… to hell!”
49. “Another day, another disembowelment.”
50. “Often imitated never duplicated.“
51. “You can’t beat the real thing baby.“
52. “That hurt you more than it hurt me.”
53. “This is gonna fuck up my hair!”
54. “I like big guns, and I cannot lie.”
55. “Guns don’t kill mutants, I kill mutants.”
56. “What the *bleep* (f**k) is goin’ on here?!”
57. “Power armor is for pussies! ”
58. “It’s my way or… Hell, it’s my way!”
59. “Alien boys, there’s a new sheriff in town.”
History of Duke Nukem
The legacy of Duke Nukem started In 1991 when he first appeared in an Apogee platform game – Duke Nukem. After that, there are three episodes where he appears as the main protagonist.
A few years later, Duke Nukem II was released. The character’s popularity increased due to the launch of Duke Nukem 3D, released in 1996 because it was an FPS game.
Duke Nukem Forever, which was delayed, was finally released In 2011, and Duke Nukem was again featured in it. The developers gave a proper explanation of why it took 14 years to develop the game and where Duke Nukem was in that time period.
Bosses Defeated by Duke Nukem
Battlelord: When you reach the end of L.A. Meltdown, you will fight the first boss in Duke Nukem 3D – Battlelord. It first appears in The Abyss, but it is later seen as a boss on Prima Arena and Tour de Nukem.
Overlord: Overlord will be the last boss of the level Overlord, which is the level that ends the story in Lunar Apocalypse in Duke Nukem 3D. Within Alien World Order, the Overlord appears again towards the end of the game’s Red Ruckus on higher difficulty settings.
Cycloid Emperor: Cycloid Emperor was the last boss in Shrapnel City, making it the ultimate boss in the first edition of Duke Nukem 3D. The bosses that were later added to the game were both in the Atomic Edition and 20th Anniversary Edition.
Alien Queen: The Queen is the last stage in The Birth In Duke Nukem 3D, and you will fight Alien Queen as the last boss. The Alien Queen is famous as the only boss to be underwater in the game and has the highest health of all other enemies in the game.
Cycloid Incinerator: Cycloid Incinerator will be the last boss in Hollywood Inferno, the last stage in Alien World Order in Duke Nukem 3D.